CROCHET PATTERN: A combination of leather work (or faux leather) and crochet combine to make a fun, easy and quick to make up bracelet. Options to use fingering, lace or metallic thread for this unique nad simple pattern.
SIZE: Includes templates for sizes xs-xl (wrist sizes ranging from 5.5-8 inches in circumference).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- 2.5mm crochet hook (or hook size that achieves a tight weave that does not cause the fabric to pucker)
- Approximately 20 yards of fingering, lace weight yarn or 1mm metallic thread.
- Thick leather or appropriate faux leather substitute
- Tool for punching holes in the leather (awl or leather hole punch)
- Fabric clips
- Lobster clasp and jump rings
- Tapestry needle
All Poppy Shop crochet patterns include clear written instructions, photos, and links to video tutorials on how to complete each type of stitch included in the pattern.
Your digital file will be instantly available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how