CROCHET PATTERN: A combination of leather work (or faux leather) and crochet combine to make a fun, easy and quick to make up bracelet. Options to use fingering, lace or metallic thread for this unique nad simple pattern.
SIZE: Includes templates for sizes xs-xl (wrist sizes ranging from 5.5-8 inches in circumference).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- 2.5mm crochet hook (or hook size that achieves a tight weave that does not cause the fabric to pucker)
- Approximately 20 yards of fingering, lace weight yarn or 1mm metallic thread.
- Thick leather or appropriate faux leather substitute
- Tool for punching holes in the leather (awl or leather hole punch)
- Fabric clips
- Lobster clasp and jump rings
- Tapestry needle
All Poppy Shop crochet patterns include clear written instructions, photos, and links to video tutorials on how to complete each type of stitch included in the pattern.